State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- The Law "On the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan" was adopted on July 2, 1992 at the X session of the Supreme Soviet of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan consists of an image of the sun shining over a flowery valley and a wreath with the image of wheat ears on the left and cotton bowls on the right.
- At the top of the coat of arms there is an octagonal star as a symbol of the unity of the republic: the crescent moon and the star inside the octagon are the symbols of the Muslims.
- In the center of the coat of arms is the wings of the legendary bird Humo, a symbol of generosity, nobility and devotion. These symbols and emblems represent the aspirations of our people for peace, goodness, happiness and prosperity.
- At the bottom of the coat of arms, the word "Uzbekistan" is inscribed on the ribbon representing the national flag of the republic.